I always feel the first post sets a tone  

Posted by Wondering in , , , ,

It does, doesn't it?

Maybe not in a make or break sense, but definitely in a "Twat, I'll not bother with this blog again" sort of way.

So, here are my ponderings for today. I may or may not see some of you again I guess!



and...





















Now, I'm a kind of liberal geek...and this just warms the cokcles of my little heart. As much as I am not a fan of old JB, I was really impressed with his video. And with his frankness on BBC Breakfast when he was asked about it.

People are still dying because of their sexuality, but maybe there's a little bit of hope on the horizon.

0 comments

Post a Comment

I am...

My photo
Wondering about life in general, specifically issues relating to faith, sexuality, gender, media and anything else that causes wondering to occur.

Followers